About Me

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Best Gift Ever Received


Once upon a time, back when I was in 3 grade, I had asked my dear father for something I thought I would never get. A laptop. My father looked like he was trying his hardest to not burst out laughing. A 9 year old asking for a laptop? Pffft, forget it. 
Little did I know that he actually had agreed on getting one. My birthday (June 24) came after forever and so did my birthday party. 
It was time to open the presents. I opened all the presents I had gotten and thanked everyone. Then out came my dad with another box. It looked heavy but really wasn't. And when I opened, trust me, I was crying. There was the laptop that I had always wanted. My dad had actually gotten it. Reason #1001 why to love my dad: he never wants to see his kids sad. The only thing I remember is how hard I was crying to finally see a laptop that was actually mine. :) 

2 comments:

  1. Aww, that's so sweet of him. What kind of laptop did he get you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really remember since it actually broke (whoops) but it was something like an HP laptop I really don't remember :))

      Delete