About Me

Friday, April 28, 2017

Pretend This Is a Really Good Title

"Beginnings are scary, endings are unexpected, but it's the middle that counts the most"

Elementary school was pretty laid back & relaxed and I loved every year but I don't think that had as great of an effect me on like middle school. In middle school, I broke out of the "shy" phase. I stepped out of my comfort zone & I made so many great memories along the way. I also realized what I had to do to get good grades & I found out my study habits. By far, middle school will be the most memorable year. And that's what I think this quote means. That once you start something, in this case school, it'll be a little scary. And in my case it was scary to the point where I couldn't even talk & my shyness got the best of me. 
"endings are unexpected" means that you'll never know what'll happen to you. Will you get a job automatically? Or will you wait & probably get married or something? I will admit, I am scared for high school only because I don't know where I want to take my life afterwards. 
"it's the middle that counts the most" means that in between the course of elementary & high school, middle school, you will make the most memories. And that's the truest thing I've heard by far. 
I'll for sure miss all the people that I've grown up with but I hope everyone is happy with where they're at & where they'll be in a few years time :)

1 comment:

  1. You will have many beginnings and endings in your life. I hope all of them end up being as happy an experience for you as middle school has been.

    ReplyDelete