About Me

Monday, October 10, 2016

The Time I Took a Trip That Changed My Life (Not Really)

About 3 years ago, when I was a wee little 10 year old in 5 grade (time really does fly by), my parents got up one day and said "Why not, during winter break, we got to Pakistan (my home country)?" My dad didn't go with us but the rest of my family went. Oh if you didn't know this, I have three siblings. 
So we went & usually the airplane food is disgusting but the food we had on that trip wasn't as bad as people made it out to be. 
We had a lot of fun in Pakistan & I got to see my older male cousins. The last time I saw them (before this trip) was when I was 4. Now, those male cousins & I, talk almost everyday and we share a lot of goofy stories. 
I want to go back one day to see how much has changed but at the same time I wanna stay here cause if I go, I'll miss a lot of school & remaking tests & homework assignments is a real pain the neck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment