About Me

Thursday, October 20, 2016

My Childhood Favorite


Once, when I was 5 years old, I turned on my TV and what did I see? I saw a yellow sponge talking to a pink starfish. I watched it and realized that I actually enjoyed it. I watched it for many weeks and realized that the TV show had a name. SpongeBob SquarePants. I'm 13 years old now and SpongeBob is still my favorite show. Although I think SpongeBob made me stupider, I still love it. SpongeBob taught me to never judge others because you don't know what they're like on the inside. 
I also really enjoyed eating home made cupcakes and cake when I was younger. My mom's mom loved baking and my mom used to love it too. I loved watching my mom bake and now baking is a hobby of mine. I love baking but now my mom hates it since she doesn't like eating sweet things anymore. 
I also really liked Dora because she taught me a new language (Spanish) and I loved watching her and Boots go on different adventures. 

2 comments: