About Me

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Food Glorious Food


Hot Cheetos. I'm in love with them. When I was young, my Mexican friend gave me something to try. It was really red. I put it in my mouth and internally died. It was really hot. But then, I slowly started liking them and now, I have an unhealthy obsession with hot Cheetos. Whenever I'm sick, my mom buys them for me. My mom hates them. My siblings hate them. My dad hates them. i love them.
Image result for hot cheetos


I also really enjoy strawberry ice cream. I used to hate it but since the starting of 8 grade, I love it. I love strawberries and the fact that I can get two of my favorite things (ice cream and strawberries) in one is beyond amazing. People say strawberries are "bad" and that "they've had enough of strawberries" but like, you can never get enough of strawberries and ice cream. 





2 comments: